Telecom 2019: Expanding the Boundaries of the Digital Future
Telecom Forum sessions as part of the Mobile World Congress and SPIEF annually gather all the major industry players to discuss pressing problems, current issues and successful business cases. Nothing but meaningful dialogue between businesses and authorities, and a great place to network.
The annual international forum of telecommunication operators, Telecom, has been the leading telecommunications event for many years now. Opinion leaders, managers of the largest companies in the industry, and key newsmakers are among the Forum's speakers every year.
- Transformation of the telecoms industry: digitization and technology development
- Changes in regulatory policy in the context of the Digital Economy program
- Future projects and promising areas of development of telecom companies, revenue growth opportunities
- Operations with big data. Big data as a monetization and subscriber loyalty instrument
- Data centers and cloud technologies
- In the 5G zone. Development concept. Who will control it and how will it be regulated?
- The Internet of Things: investment potential and implementation in Russia.
- Promising markets and new niches
- Customer experience, how to win subscriber's loyalty, transformation in retail.
The leading players of the telecommunications industry will participate in the event. Among them are representatives and top managers of Russia's largest operators and foreign telecommunications companies, the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Economic Development, digital TV operators, content providers, telecommunications equipment manufacturers, wireless Internet operators, investors, analysts and industry experts.