Russian PropTech Forum 2019
To survive and thrive, the real estate industry needs to abandon conservatism and familiar approaches and technologies. Attempts by individual companies to use innovations in construction, business organization and sales set an example for the industry, but will the entire developer community follow suit?
New financing rules force developers to look for ways to build faster and better, with no room for error. Equity construction and off-plan sales in Russia are a thing of the past, developers will have to sell only ready-made housing. How to make such projects commercially viable?
Energy efficiency, environmental friendliness, and digital services are required to optimize operations and make consumers satisfied. This is true for residential and commercial real estate.
At the conference, we will talk about how to supplement or even replace traditional construction materials and technologies, and how to reduce costs while avoiding product quality and market share losses. Should Russian companies adopt international practices and materials, or does the logic of the country's economic development push them towards complete import substitution? How to sell projects to generations Y and Z, for which digital technologies have become a part of everyday life?
Managers, development directors, chief engineers, designers, architects, manufacturers of construction materials, analysts, consultants, IT specialists; representatives of the Skolkovo Foundation, IIDF, the Ministry of Construction, Dom.rf, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the construction complex of Moscow, the Ministry of Investment and Innovation of the Moscow Region, regional development corporations.
- Can the digital economy change Russia's urban planning policies?
- Innovations in real estate: how technology changes what developers can offer;
- How to sell "experimental" real estate;
- Can new technologies breathe a second life into outdated objects?
- Sustainable development, integration, energy efficiency and infrastructure – must haves for development in Russia;
- How to optimize costs and eliminate the notorious "human factor"?