MD Audit — System for quality control and mobile audit in retail chains, post and delivery offices, bank offices, retail and gazoline stations.
System allows to describe the goals and processes of the chain on the HQ level and to bring it to the level of responsible employees in stores in clear tasks.
Chain managers can describe any task to the store manager or auditors in detail, and on the basis of the results to see a detailed report on any of the problems from different points of view.
The system allows you to score the quality of the work of operational audit or quality control department — to monitor the location of all its employees or to accurately track the time of the inspection at any store and its duration.
This is a new chance to control all processes more accurately. Our customers achieved growth of an average purchase by 7-11% in stores, where systems were introduced in comparison with similar stores in the same retail chain managed in the old fashioned way.
- Quality control managers
- Operational managers
- Store managers
- Analytical reporting
- Retail check planning
- Task management
- Audit handling
- Control of remedial reports
- Photo reports
- Route planning
- Control the date and time of visit
- Control over check-list filling location
- Complex control of auditors and their location in time of check process
- Simplification of work processes for sales representatives who can use their own mobile devices (BYOD)
- Forming of the audit results and getting reports in realtime mode
- Time savings with no need to visit office to fill in the report and no data dublictation
- Evaluation of the effectiveness with a simple audit reporting system
- Costs savings on operators entering audit results, on printing hard copies
Low price. Only 850$ monthly up to 50 shops in chain and 1500$ monthly to 100 shops.