Made in Moscow
Established in 2016, Made in Moscow is a government-sponsored program of joint participation in Russian and international events for Moscow-based companies. The Moscow government covers up to 100% of associated costs for eligible participants and matches them with potential clients, investors and partners.
The primary goal of the program is to assist Moscow's manufacturing companies in expanding their existing sales channels and finding new ones, facilitating import substitution in Moscow, and improving the overall entrepreneurship and investment climate in the city.
Support for Moscow companies:
- Concept development for collective stands;
- PR and marketing support for collective stands;
- Buyer program organization;
- Coverage of exhibition space, registration, and construction costs (up to 100%).
- Manufacturing companies registered as taxpayers in Moscow;
- No outstanding debt in taxes, levies and other mandatory payments to the budget of the Russian Federation;
- Manufacturing sites located in Moscow;
- Ready to cover own travel and accommodation costs*;
* If the number of potential participants is higher than what can be reasonably accommodated at a collective stand, we will review financial and economic performance of the applicants. Obtained data will be ranked to shortlist the strongest applicants. Priority will be given to small and medium businesses showing steady profits and listed in the Moscow registry of small and medium entrepreneurs.
Trade show and exhibition selection criteria
Trade shows and exhibitions are selected based on the following criteria:
- Requests of manufacturers;
- Quantitative event data analysis: exhibition space, number of qualified attendees, number of exhibitors, number of participating countries (based on audits recognized by UFI and the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs);
- Russian national and regional event ratings published by the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs with support from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- Awards and recognitions from Russian and international exhibition industry associations (the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI).
Terms of admission to the program
Download the marketing form
The form must be signed and sealed by the submitting organization's CEO and sent to the Moscow Export Center per email.
The form must be accompanied by:
- Copies of articles of incorporation signed by the submitting organization's CEO (the Applicant).
- Documents confirming the absence of outstanding debts in taxes, levies and other mandatory payments to the budget of the Russian Federation. These documents must be obtained not earlier than one month prior to applying for the program.
- Copies of documents confirming the Applicant's right to carry out declared professional activities (if these activities require permits) signed by the submitting organization's CEO.*
* Please bear in mind that companies exhibiting at a Made in Moscow collective stand are required to submit a detailed report on their exhibition experience under the program and also undergo a participation assessment. The latter will be conducted by the Moscow Export Center within 6-9 months following a specific event. As part of the assessment process, companies will be asked to evaluate the financial effectiveness of their participation.