ASI Screens Digital Education Projects
As part of its 100 Leaders in the Development of New Approaches in Education program, the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI) is screening projects in the category “Digital Educational Platforms.” Applications are accepted through September 16.
Eligible are platform solutions that address one of the following objectives:
- to enable electronic/digital/distance/blended learning practices to foster digital literacy and competencies for the digital economy;
- to enable personalized development trajectories;
- to enable the assessment and recognition of knowledge and competencies;
- to analyze individual educational and professional achievements;
- to build personal educational and career tracking profiles;
- to enable the use of AI in education;
- to adopt best practices in teaching AI-related skills
About 100 Leaders in the Development of New Approaches in Education
The initiative aims to facilitate the development and implementation of technologies that will support Russian education leaders and help them scale their operations. Partners of the initiative include the Higher School of Economics, 20.35 University, and Worldskills Russia.
18 august 2019